Who are we...
- FL Electrical was originally Liftdraulic Services Pty Limited (1995-2000).
- Change of name was due to the company’s focus being more environmentally friendly and with it’s closer ties to Ecosmart Electricians.
- FL Electrical is a Registered Electrical Contractor in Victoria (11530) and a member of NECA.
What we do ...
- FL is an independent contractor that installs and services commercial lifts in Victoria and via network companies in NSW, Qld & WA.
- Has serviced and installed lifts from Otis, Kone, United and All-Lifts.
- Planned roll-out of its own commercial product in second-quarter 2013.
Service after supply...
- FL can provide customised SLA’s.
- Efficient manpower management minimizes downtime for preventive maintenance.
- Integrated repair planning - ensures that all of our customers receive the most consistent, reliable service based upon set KPI’s.
- Seven-point safety inspections are performed on each maintained elevator so all equipment runs at the peak of safety and reliability.
- Best-trained technicians in the industry who spend an average of ten-days a year honing their skills.
- Focused strategic reliability programs that maximize "up-time" and achieve reliability improvements every year.
- Technology Improvement Program (TIP) can be applied to older equipment to improve reliability, safety and performance.
Technology based solutions...
- To aid in becoming more time-efficient with its clients FL can provide the following.
- 24/7 dedicated telephone service number.
- Parts inventory available for service people via Apple/Android technology ensuring that FL can meet the service needs of their customers.
- FL can help owners, architects and construction managers by.
- Providing detailed information as to the power output of existing or new elevators.
- Working hand-in-hand to meet applicable 5, 6 or 7-star energy requirements.
- Helping reduce a building’s on-site energy consumption and overall carbon footprint.
- Department of Human Service.
- Aboriginal Health Services.
- South Gippsland Water.
- Maurice Blackburn Barristers & Solicitors.
- Sinclair Knight Merz.
- Melbourne Mercure Hotel.